Quality Assurance Intern
- Responsible for quality control of the games. Propose, follow-up and implement test plans. Monitor projects' production quality and implement improvements.
- Gather and analyse product testing requirements. Explore more testing methodology and dimensions. Improve quality, efficiency and depth of testing process.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is required.
- Strong knowledge of software development. Experience in C/C++/Java/Python/PHP/GO.
- Familiarity with Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.