- Responsible for brand promotion business work, including celebrity/expert consultant cooperation, industry/film, television brand cooperation, industry exhibitions, etc.
- Analyze local market and identify new partnership opportunities of key partners around the world in areas including celebrity/expert consultant cooperation, industry/film, television brand cooperation, industry exhibitions, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with the major business partners and platforms in the gaming space.
- Work hand in hand with our internal product/operations teams to coordinate go-to-market gaming launches, and manage and execute those plans with our partners.
- Prepare and present proposals to both internal management teams as well as external partners.
- Develop market research and main competitor analysis report to better support management decision-making.
- Travel, as necessary, to international locations, as a representative of Tencent Games.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 3 years business development/gaming working experience or related field.
- Passionate, committed, self-starter with high level of initiative, energy, ownership, and urgency, with a sincerely willingness to learn from global team members at all levels.
- Team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills. Comfortable with handling ambiguity and collaborating across different functional teams and departments.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.