LightSpeed Studios is one of the world’s most innovative and successful game developers. With team across China, United States, Singapore, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, and United Arab Emirates. We are expanding to more countries.
Founded in 2008, LightSpeed Studios has created over 50 games across multiple platforms and genres for over 4 billion registered users. It is the co-developer of worldwide hits PUBG MOBILE, Apex Legends Mobile, and League of Legends: Wild Rift (Chinese Version).
LightSpeed Tech Center is a centralised platform for LightSpeed Studios, including game engine, audio, QA, AI, tech partnership, research & development, and other tech-related teams.
The Project Manager for Lightspeed Tech Center team will support a wide variety of projects across the organization, assignments will range from R&D collaboration, production support, operation, to partnership management.
- Manage various projects and collaborate with global R&D and production teams as directed by senior leadership
- Gather requirements for work effort from project stakeholders, define project scope and road map goals with schedule tasks
- Communicate schedules, updates, status, major decisions, risks, and blockers
- Coordinate, track, and manage the project activities to ensure that project tasks are completed on time, within scope, and at acceptable quality
- Help identify and resolve pain points, streamline workflow, and define the best practice within the organization
- Be an ambassador, building and maintaining long-term relationship with various industrial partners
- Deliver market and industrial research to support business decision making
- Bachelor’s degree or above with 5+ years experience
- Previous experience with video gaming product development, publishing, marketing or operation is desired but not a must
- Candidates from management consulting experience with passion and interest in video game are welcome to apply
- 1+years managing projects utilising formal project management techniques and tools
- Abilities and experience with working with global and multicultural teams
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies (Agile/Scrum) and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Working knowledge of project management tools with hands on experience in setting up projects and reports, including Gant charts and dashboards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and find solutions to multiple and varying needs
- Deep understanding of local culture, business environment and industry
- Bilingual in English and Chinese, able to communicate in both languages with internal and external stakeholders
- Established industrial connections with video game developers, publishers, console and devices manufactures, service and solution providers
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.