- Research and develop financial-related systems and local financial IT solutions to meet the operational needs for business from overseas countries
- Design, develop and maintain the data integration platform for self-developed financial system and Oracle fusion to improve integration efficiency
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches to solve technical problems and provide solutions to clients
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Ensure the completion and accuracy of the products
- Assist in the proposal development as requested
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related
- 3+ year of software engineering experience
- Excellent Java Programming skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Ability to implement process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Experience in implementation and integration of Oracle Fusion Cloud is a plus
- Experience with Oracle fusion in finance、purchasing、contract lifecycle modules is a plus
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering Fusion work products is a plus
Founded in November, 1998, Tencent is a leading provider of Internet value added services in China. Since its establishment, Tencent has maintained steady growth under its user-oriented operating strategies. On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Tencent is focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
About Tencent America
Tencent America is the US branch of Tencent, a leading provider of Internet services in China. Among the key areas are investments, gaming, artificial intelligence, cloud services, entertainment, and internet services. Some of our partner companies and brands are WeChat, QQ, Tencent Cloud, Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games. Our US headquarters is in Palo Alto and we have other offices in New York, Los Angeles and Seattle. Our growth strategy is focused on attracting the best people and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As a Chinese company which is pursuing new markets and growing rapidly in the US, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and open mindset. If you are eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion users, and an international perspective. If you, like us, are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent America. Come join us and explore the power of human connection!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.