Lightspeed Studios are one of the world’s most innovative and successful game developers. With a team across China, the United States, Singapore, Canada, South Korea, and New Zealand.
Founded in 2008, LightSpeed Studios has created over 50 games across multiple platforms and genres for more than 4 billion registered users. It is the co-developer of worldwide hits PUBG MOBILE, and Apex Legends Mobile.
-Our Vision: To Create the LIGHTSPEED Universe, the ecosystem that connects players and developers around the world.
-Our Mission: To explore the future of gaming with a true passion for games.
-Our Slogan: the future of gaming with a true passion for games.
- Sound design for Tencent Lightspeed Studios projects.
- In-Game asset design, edit and implementation.
- Sound design and edit for game trailer.
- 5+ years of sound design within the gaming industry. Familiar with game audio creating process.
- Great aesthetic on sound. Could deliver high quality sound assets from recording, foley, produce, edit, and mix.
- Professional in game audio structures designing and creating.
- Expertise in middleware like Wwise.
- Excellent with effectors and synthesizer.
- Familiar with basic acoustic theory, immersive audio solutions and techniques like HRTF, 3D of game audio.
- Demonstrated experiences in the end to end audio process for games (sound design, foley, mixing, implementation, etc.) and have personal outstanding area.
- Ability to do sound design and implementation for projects alone.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills. Excellent self-motivation and team spirit.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.