What you will do in day to day life -
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment process, providing outstanding partnership to internal stakeholders and best match the needs of Tencent and the talent in the market.
- Partner with multiple hiring managers and other resources to identify, engage, evaluate, and recruit talents.
- Candidates will be expected to quickly take on responsibility with a direct work focus on international expansion and new market hiring initiatives.
What you will bring into the team -
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in recruiting focusing on high tech and related industry. 2-3 years of gaming experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Ability to use English as working language. Candidates with study or work experience globally are preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in gathering and analyzing information, and ability to identify problems through the information.
- Ability to adapt to cross-regional and cross-cultural work patterns. Great teamwork spirit, strong communication skills, and fast-learning ability.
What we offer :
Employees are the most valuable assets at Tencent, we customize and cater the best-in-class experience from the moment you apply, throughout your entire employee journey.
- A fun and exciting career opportunity.
- A strong and solid company committed to the grow of its employees.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.