Tencent Overseas IT has the mission to empower Tencent’s rapid global growth with future ready, global IT platforms, applications, and services. We are chartered to lead the Overseas IT strategy, architecture, roadmap, and execution. Satisfying our internal/external customers and becoming a world class global IT team are our top aspirations.
Our IT Enterprise Applications is currently seeking a passionate ServiceNow Developer to support the implementation and deployment of our ServiceNow platform to empower overseas business growth and enhance employee experience.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Act as ServiceNow domain expert in one or more of the following areas. ITSM, HRSD, CMDB, HAM, SAM, ITBM and ITOM Suite
• Design, develop and customize ServiceNow Applications and facilitate the rollout of new modules and configure Application UI and workflow
• Design and develop custom applications on ServiceNow platform as needed based on the requirements.
• Domain Separation and designing the Process and data flow within various domains
• Refine requirements and perform integrations with the ServiceNow Integration Hub and web services using SOAP or Rest
• Research and analyze business requirements, provide conceptual and detail designs to meet business needs, manage configurations in ServiceNow, and test and support the rollout of solutions
• Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
• Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
• Provide solution options for the business to consider, along with pros and cons analyses for each option and recommendation
• Skillfully troubleshoot break/fix issues
Who We Are Looking For
• Self-motivated, articulate, passionate to deliver the best result and achieve the highest customer satisfaction
• Love satisfying customers with a state of art cloud solutions, realizing ideas, building services, and unlocking the potential of new technology
• Deep knowledge of ServiceNow architecture and concepts
• Significant experience working with customers to gather business requirements and develop a technical solution design to meet the requirements
• Positive by nature, a great team player, and both dependable and autonomous
• Customer oriented and could work at a very fast pace
• Experience with HRSD, GRC/IRM, ITAM and ITOM is a plus
• Experience designing, developing, and managing a ServiceNow Domain Separated instance is desirable
Founded in November 1998, Tencent is a leading provider of Internet value added services in China. Since its establishment, Tencent has maintained steady growth under its user-oriented operating strategies. On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Tencent is focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games, and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
About Tencent America
Tencent America is the US branch of Tencent, a leading provider of Internet services in China. Among the key areas are investments, gaming, artificial intelligence, cloud services, entertainment, and internet services. Some of our partner companies and brands are WeChat, QQ, Tencent Cloud, Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games. Our US headquarters is in Palo Alto, and we have other offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle. Our growth strategy is focused on attracting the best people and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As a Chinese company which is pursuing new markets and growing rapidly in the US, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and open mindset. If you are eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion users, and an international perspective. If you, like us, are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent America. Come join us and explore the power of human connection!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.