Tencent is seeking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Influencer and Player relations manager for Tencent in Brazil. The ideal candidate must be experienced engaging communities across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, Instagram, etc.). If you are a natural relationship builder with a track record of managing influencers and players relations we’d love to talk.
- Work with other members of the publishing team, and the development team, to define influencer plans
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with key influencers and power users, and track the impact of that interaction.
- Create and Implement our Content Creators Program
- Keep key and top-tier influencers informed about the latest news on upcoming feature/product launches, major content updates, and event beats
- Establish metrics for growing, engaging content creator audience; regularly analyze & report on sentiment & make plan adjustments according to performance
- Prepare and manage talent during live-streams to ensure the highest-quality broadcast
- Initiate positive and supportive conversations with content creators around content, contests, information and opportunities that will be of interest to our players
- Represent Tencent in Influencers and Community events and help Tencent to hold offline gathering to strengthen our bond with them
- Manage content schedule and provide content suggestions to the influencers
- Send out game surveys to collect feedback from core players on a regular basis.
- Develop close relationships with guild leaders to understand their needs
- Communicate with different types of players via tools such as WhatsApp groups and Facebook Messenger to develop better understandings of players and their needs.
- 5+ years’ experience working in talent/influencer management, and partner/program management
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for gaming and building communities
- Deep understanding of digital, social, and media industry and an ability to spot and understand digital media trends
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with content creator space in Brazil (YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch)
- Ability to organize and drive various content programs (giveaways, contests)
- Understanding of mobile games, free-to-play, or live-service operations is a major plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, start-up environment and collaborating with international teams
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.