About Tencent Games
Tencent Games was launched in 2003 and is now the largest gaming company in the world, achieving game-related revenues of $29.3 billion in 2020. As a leading global organization for game development, publishing, and operations, we are dedicated to providing high-quality interactive entertainment experiences to players and currently offer more than 140 games including PUBG MOBILE, Call of Duty Mobile, and League of Legends to hundreds of millions of players across more than 200 countries and regions. Tencent Games offers talented individuals the opportunity to help shape and build something unique within the gaming industry as a whole.
Palo Alto, CA / Los Angeles, CA
About the role
The video editor intern will work with the marketing team to create high-quality videos for our user acquisition and marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling UA videos and other ad hoc videos
- Capture gameplay to utilize in videos
- Work with the marketing team to create a creative vision from start to finish
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Final Cut Pro X, or a comparable editing program
- Understands storytelling principles
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of different teams
- Great organizational skills and ability to flexible depending on the needs of the team
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.