Tencent Games was launched in 2003 and is now the largest gaming company in the world, achieving game-related revenues of $29.3 billion in 2020. As a leading global organization for game development, publishing, and operations, we are dedicated to providing high-quality interactive entertainment experiences to players and currently offer more than 140 games including PUBG MOBILE, Call of Duty Mobile, and League of Legends to hundreds of millions of players across more than 200 countries and regions. Tencent Games offers talented individuals the opportunity to help shape and build something unique within the gaming industry as a whole.
- Translate, review, proofread, evaluate and test game-related content in your language according to existing quality standards
- Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your region to eliminate potential risks
- Work closely with game developers, publishing team and localization project managers to understand requests, manage multiple tasks and cooperate with internal and external linguists, and oversee their execution to ensure high localization quality
- Prepare reference materials, train and assist translators during localization process, including create and maintain style guides, term bases, know-hows for the owned projects and languages
- Organize and train experts resources involved in localization projects
Required Skills & Experience
- Native speaker of Spanish.
- Excellent written skills in Spanish and English.
- Conversational/fluent in Chinese is a plus.
- Gamers with at least 2 years of experience in game translation are preferred.
- Deep understanding of native country's gaming industry, culture, and community.
- Excellent eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.