About Level Infinite
Level Infinite is a global gaming brand dedicated to delivering high-quality and engaging interactive entertainment experiences to a worldwide audience, wherever and however they choose to play. It operates from bases in Amsterdam and Singapore with staff around the world.
To learn more about Level Infinite, visit www.levelinfinite.com, and follow on Twitter,Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Responsible for working with 2nd party studios to support the publishing and live operation of PC/ Console titles in global market.
- Leverage internal and external resources to ensure a smooth and effective publishing planning and execution
- Be responsible for live performance and alignment of Live Services goals and KPIs with key stakeholders (e.g. development team, external production team, regional publishing team…), guide the team to be a joint-force for the goal achievement and the product life-long improvement
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global gaming brand
- Keep a close eye on the market trend and competitors and build business cases for new initiatives based on the insights and research
- Live Operations of Data Collection /Analysis, User experience engagement practice and experience of designing and deploying live events
- Over 10 years in Europe and North America PC/Console game live operation and publishing, good knowledge and understanding of Live Ops
- Proven track record in successfully leading a team to launch several PC/ Console games in a live service model (Game as a Service model).
- Good knowledge on PC/Console game publishing and experience on publishing plan making.
- Good understanding of GaaS-related design including overall GaaS planning, systems, and numerical design.
- Deep understanding of long-term production pipeline including annual content planning, gameplay/system production capacity.
- An influential people leader, with prior experience in managing large team with various disciplines and different culture background. Department/Function Head/ Studio Head experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of overseas PC/Console game market.
- Experience running programs or projects that span organizational borders. Well adapted to working in cross-culture business environment and understanding how to bridge cultural gaps and build collaborative frameworks.
- Data driven mindset, forward-looking, with logic thinking and good presenting skill
- Passionate about PC/Console games.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.