Tencent Games is a division of Tencent Holdings and the world’s largest game company by revenue. It is seeking an investment manager in Japan to lead post-investment management efforts as well to support new investments.
Investment manager, Tencent Games.
- Lead post-investment management by collecting and analyzing financial data and business plans.
- Build financial and business models to analyze potential investment targets.
- Support negotiations of term sheet and final agreements.
- Work with M&A division during deal executions (e.g. facilitating communication in due diligence process).
- Prepare ad hoc analysis reports on potential investment targets, market trends, etc.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in investment banking, consulting, or venture capital. Direct work experience in M&A transactions is must.
- A gamer who plays many games and has deep knowledge about game sector.
- Near native Japanese and fluent English are required.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.