Tencent is looking for a Senior Compensation and Benefit (C&B) Manager that will be responsible for the overall compensation and benefit program and implementation in the wider EU-region.
- Serve as an expert on all C&B related matters and act as the point of contact for any queries
- Review of compensation policies for the European region, running discussion points with HQ as well as external benchmarking exercises to ensure our compensation principles have relevance and are competitive in the market
- Review of benefits for the EU region, coming up with localized programs targeting employee life milestones, mental health, insurance and annual leave (to name a few) while ensuring there is fundamental alignment across the region
- Partner with country HR and legal teams to keep abreast of legislative changes to ensure compliance between Tencent’s offering and with local regulations
- 8-10 years’ experience in compensation and benefits roles across different European countries, experience in tech sector will be considered a plus
- Familiar with the employee compensation and benefit scheme and practices in European Region, experience in conducting market compensation analysis and knowledge of building the compensation packages for various employment types and seniority levels
- Familiar with local tax regulations, insurances, pension scheme and practices in relates to employee remuneration across different EU countries
- Experience in budgeting, compensation review, labor cost calculation and designing tax exemption package
- Enjoys working with large sets of data, is meticulous and detail oriented
- Self-driven, conscientious, strong adaptability and fast learner
- Ability to work in a highly complex matrixed organization and in a start-up environment
- Ability to communicate bilingually (English / Mandarin) to work with both international stakeholders and China HQ based teammates
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related fields
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.