Tencent is an Internet-based platform company founded in Shenzhen, China, in 1998. We use technology to enrich the lives of Internet users and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises. Our mission is "Value for Users, Tech for Good". We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Proactivity, Collaboration and Creativity.
We are rapidly expanding our international operations and are looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading Internet company, Tencent offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
About Tencent Games
Tencent Games was launched in 2003 and is now the largest gaming company in the world, achieving game related revenues of $33 billion in 2021. As a leading global organization for game development, publishing and operations, we are dedicated to providing high-quality interactive entertainment experiences to players and currently offer more than 140 games including PUBG MOBILE, Call of Duty Mobile, Honor of Kings and League of Legends to hundreds of millions of players across more than 200 countries and regions. Tencent Games offers talented individuals the opportunity to help shape and build something unique within the gaming industry as a whole.
- Analyze business needs and alignment of key stakeholders around the high-level strategy and manage project teams at local/country level around this purpose.
- Lead the local procurement activities throughout the entire procurement process for projects within region, including sourcing and market analysis, supplier appraisal, supplier selection, best value negotiation, contract award and management.
- Monitor and ensure proper project execution and supplier relationship management, including purchase-to-pay, risk management and supplier performance evaluation.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in procurement, business, supply chain or relevant programs; With more than 5 years experience in service procurement in one or various countries in the North and South America.
- A clear understanding of the procurement concept and process, and a basic understanding of marketing would be a plus. Experience in gaming, entertainment or internet industry is preferred.
- Strong planning, research, analysis, project management and problem-solving skills, with proven experience in managing mission-critical projects that have complex requirements.
- Excellent English skills for barrier-free communication, with solid experience in business writing and negotiation; Fluency in a second language, such as Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc. would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact across all levels of the organization.
- A team player, a fast learner, with ability to work under pressure and willingness to take new challenges.
- Passionate about games, experience working with a Chinese company is preferred.
- CPSM is a plus.
- Some travel may be required.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.