Do you enjoy working with mobiles and other handheld platforms? Do you thrive when hardware resources are constrained? Do you dream of optimizing for battery life? Do you love squeezing every last ounce of performance out of the hardware?
Then this might be for you…
We are starting up a new XR team and are looking for talented GPU programmers to join. The work will be improving existing methods and techniques as well as researching novel models for increased performance, reduced latency, and better visual fidelity. We are targeting a wide range of functionality, from high level APIs all the way down to low-level optimizations and advanced GPU techniques.
We are looking for strong intermediate candidates and above with a proven track record in working on high performance GPU and graphics on mobile or VR platforms.
- Extensive experience working with GPU programming on mobile, handheld, or VR devices
- Solid understanding of C/C++ programming including threading
- Solid experience working with GPU APIs (Vulkan/DirectX/OpenGL/Metal/…) and shaders
- Good understanding of mobile platform architecture and resource constraints
- Strong debugging, optimization, and profiling skills
- Experience from shipping mobile, handheld, or VR games with advanced 3D graphics
- Experience from low-level optimizations of shaders and CPU code
- Experience with modern rendering techniques such as temporal antialiasing, ray tracing, async compute, …
- Experience working with major game engines such as Unreal, Unity, or similar in-house alternatives
- Experience writing GPU drivers or similar close-to-hardware code
Sounds too good to be true? Apply now!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.