1. Responsible for the overall operation of PUBGM in Saudi Arabia, including the e-sports system construction, content operation and the communication between e-sports clubs, players, and agencies;
2. Formulate the overall e-sports event plan based on the business needs. Cooperating with different functional teams efficiently;
3. Responsible for the management and coordination of resources such as external agencies, livesteam and broadcast teams, operators, etc., to ensure the smooth execution of the e-sports event;
4. Closely connect the e-sports event with localization resources, and continue to optimize the e-sports events;
1. At least 5 years of working experience in e-sports games;
2. Being good at event operations. Experienced in offline event management and execution and have a comprehensive understanding of professional sections such as event planning, construction and operation;
3. Good business negotiation skills, good at leveraging and integrating local resources;
4. Unique understanding of MOBA and other e-sports events. Having in-depth insights into the event user requirements and community ecology, making accurate judgments on user insights and showing empathy with players;
5. Barrier-free communication in English.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.