Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform process assessments of procurement functions of the company, and provide optimization suggestions or plans
- Prepare and deliver supplier management report
- Set up and develop cost analysis models for all categories and evaluate price bench mark
- Responsible for compliance audit of company supplier admission, and conduct periodic onsite inspections on existing suppliers
- Lead to issue procurement-related internal control standards and policies Provide professional advices for procurement consultations from business departments. Contribute to key procurement projects regarding risk management and other support
- In charge of procurement procedure reviews, identify potential risks and offer controlling solutions or strategies
- Work on continuous optimization of procurement procedures and drive cost saving
- Coordinate with Audit Team to define the parts to be improved that identified in internal audit projects, follow up and report the improvement progress
- Promote the business staffs' awareness of procurement risks and cost control through public education and trainings
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Having at least 5 years’ work experience of marketing procurement or professional procurement consulting
- Having deep understanding of procurement philosophy and great knowledge of procurement process and management, and having both methodologies and practices in cost control
- Capable to work independently on single project with strong project management ability
- Excellent demonstration in team-working，Strong organizational and communication skills. Advanced skills in Office contents compiling and reporting. Fluent in Mandarin and English is preferred
- Familiar with management frame of enterprise risks. Having professional experience in Internal Control, Audit or Financial Management. COSO background preferred
- Applicants with procurement certifications、 CIA, CPA、CERM etc. and internet Industry working experience preferred
Founded in November, 1998, Tencent is a leading provider of Internet value added services in China. Since its establishment, Tencent has maintained steady growth under its user-oriented operating strategies. On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Tencent is focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
About Tencent America
Tencent America is the US branch of Tencent, a leading provider of Internet services in China. Among the key areas are investments, gaming, artificial intelligence, cloud services, entertainment, and internet services. Some of our partner companies and brands are WeChat, QQ, Tencent Cloud, Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games. Our US headquarters is in Palo Alto and we have other offices in New York, Los Angeles and Seattle. Our growth strategy is focused on attracting the best people and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As a Chinese company which is pursuing new markets and growing rapidly in the US, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and open mindset. If you are eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion users, and an international perspective. If you, like us, are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent America. Come join us and explore the power of human connection!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.