We are seeking an extraordinarily organized and detail-oriented person who can guide and work closely with our first-party partners like Microsoft, Sony PlayStation, and Steam to publish and promote our titles on entertainment platforms successfully. The ideal candidate should embrace a continually changing environment and can multitask on multiple high level projects simultaneously while remaining focused.
- Drive business initiatives with all first-party partners on a day-to-day basis, building and maintaining effective working relationships with our account teams
- Maximize the support and collaboration from all platform partners
- Work closely with teams across the company to review new game launches and coordinate the setup of pre-orders and game releases in first-party portals
- Analyze all aspects of platform relevant features, guidelines, and other policies to educate internal teams on potential impacts and implications
- Evaluate, evangelize, and execute on new growth initiatives and technologies created and offered by first-party platform partners
- Leverage relevant company, game, and/or product data to develop recommendations for new product features or changes on first-party platforms
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of account management and/or operations experience with technology, sports, or gaming company
- Detailed oriented and excellent relationship management skills
- Passion for video games, game development & marketing partnerships
- Self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced and pressure-filled environment
- Team player with the ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and work with multiple clients simultaneously and effectively
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.