What you will be doing:
- Responsible for proper communication and integration with the studio Management and their Finance Department
- Coordinating studio’s annual budget preparation, quarterly rolling forecasts, review and analyze studio’s financial performance, including R&D and other resources efficiency assessment, assist P-team to improve studio’s resource allocation strategy
- Continuously improve the quality of Reporting package (RP) prepared by studios, not only in accordance with Tencent Group Reporting policy, but also sufficient for analytical review as well as project management
- Research, design and continuously improve studio’s financial transparency as well as project-based accounting
- Research, design and supervise Studio’s Finance Management Principle, including internal control process, treasury management, credit control, tax compliance and planning, etc.
- Additional managerial duties as necessary
- Reporting to the Tencent IEG Finance head
We’d like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree or above in accounting or finance
- Chartered Accountant or equivalently qualified accountant
- Experience working in an international management team environment or with Big Four accounting firm experience and TMT industry experience is an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive career experience, in management financial area, had solid experience and result in assisting improvement of the operational efficiency, and experience of integration with acquired subsidiaries is preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to research technical accounting issues and determine appropriate accounting policies
Founded in November, 1998, Tencent is a leading provider of Internet value added services in China. Since its establishment, Tencent has maintained steady growth under its user-oriented operating strategies. On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Tencent is focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
About Tencent America
Tencent America is the US branch of Tencent, a leading provider of Internet services in China. Among the key areas are investments, gaming, artificial intelligence, cloud services, entertainment, and internet services. Some of our partner companies and brands are WeChat, QQ, Tencent Cloud, Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games. Our US headquarters is in Palo Alto and we have other offices in New York, Los Angeles and Seattle. Our growth strategy is focused on attracting the best people and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As a Chinese company which is pursuing new markets and growing rapidly in the US, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and open mindset. If you are eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion users, and an international perspective. If you, like us, are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent America. Come join us and explore the power of human connection!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.