1. Support seniors’ daily work, including calendar management, travel arrangement, meeting coordination and business receptions. Assist team leaders on team management and integration;
2. Coordinate department administrative workstreams and optimize work efficiency; act as the person in charge for administrative issues, including HR, procurement, attendance, supplies, expenses, contract management etc；
3. Communicate the headquarters’ policy to the department in time and assist in execution;
4. Facilitate the development of department management system and implement administrative protocols and procedures；
5. Organize department activities for team building and corporate culture fostering；
6. Lead the team to support effective and efficient business development.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, with more than 2 years of secretary or related working experience；
2. Fluency in both Chinese and English, and excellent business communication skills in English;
3. Detail-oriented, well organized, with good sense of logic;
4. Willingness to serve others and strong sense of ownership and team spirit;
5. Proficiency in MS Office, familiar with operating office equipment (e.g. printer, projector). Good resource coordination skills; able to independently organize team activities with innovation.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.