· Support games and brands from Tencent portfolio companies (minorities and majorities) in building products and IPs that create long lasting impact on gamers.
· Advise as a consultant (hands-off mode) or take the lead and execute (hands-on mode) on topics such as: game and brand identity, art bible, art direction, art pipeline, marketing strategy and assets etc.
· Write briefs and oversee work done by external agencies and freelancers.
· Build an internal agency capable of executing world class marketing assets ranging for screenshots to full in-engine trailers.
· 15+ years of experience working in both game production and marketing/publishing environment
· Proven track record in function such as Art Director, Realization Director, Cinematic Director, Trailer Directors etc. on both AAA and indies titles
· Holistic approach in terms of entertainment culture, art direction in general and cinematography
· Experience working on vastly different games genres and demographics
· Resourceful and knowledgeable in all appropriate industry pipelines, game engines and tools
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.