In the era of technology disruptions sheerly changing how the world works, digitalization transforms the way of working, how we social with others and on many other facets, casting a meaningful impact positively to all. Tencent as an internet company, we use technology enriches the lives of internet users, and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises, at Tencent, we adhere to the mission we believe, embed it into our day to day work - “Value for Users, Tech for Good”.
At Tencent, we continue to significant grow our business, eyes on the global expansion of our footprint, along with the belief of Employees are Tencent’s most valuable assets in mind, we are committed to build your skills, grow your career, to enjoy the sterling experience, provide opportunities to build your own legend in the digital world and society.
We are looking for a global HRBP for our Interactive Entertainment Group/Tencent Games .
What you will do in day to day life -
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with business leaders to identify people-related problems or potential and provide professional support in the design and execution of HR related strategy, especially support the Recruitment at the beginning.
- Study and deeply understand the supported business and organization/team health, and evaluate the HR need from the organization and team perspective.
- Work together closely with COE teams and HR Operation team in implementing the HR policies, systems, regulations, and key HR projects, to ensure the ultimate goal, the long-term success of the business.
- Analyze the current people-related problems and work together with COEs to provide HR solutions, and utilize resources from different channels to implement the solutions and solve the problems.
- Support the leaders to improve the people management skills, pay special attention to the introduction and retention of key talents, ensure the smooth communication and feedback between leaders and employees.
- Partner with the management team to develop employees, build teams, improve organization culture, and contribute to the success of the business.
What you will bring into the team -
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resource or related major.
- Related experience is required in supporting business from various HR functions (Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in Human Resource, especially in ER or OD; Master’s degree with 3+ years’ related experience)
- Creative, with growth mindset and strong learning agility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive to utilize resources to deliver results and reach the goal.
- Strong time management skills, and able to conduct multi tasks under the fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable to solve the complex problem under ambiguity.
- Able to insist on integrity under pressure, and provide professional HR advice and suggestions for others.
- Collaborative and easy to work with others.
- Customer-oriented and passionate about helping others.
- Gaming/Entertainment/High-tech related Industry experience is a big plus.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a big plus.
What we offer :
Employees are the most valuable assets at Tencent, we customize and cater the best-in-class experience from the moment you apply, throughout your entire employee journey.