Team Kaiju seeks a Central Technology Engineer who can help us build the next blockbuster game for gaming communities around the world.
We are looking for someone who wants to make fun games to be played and enjoyed for years to come. We are a distributed team solving complex problems. Are you someone who enjoys finding, building, deploying, and improving systems to support software development? Are you comfortable working in ambiguous spaces, collaborating with teammates to find the right solution for their needs? Then, come join us in our ambitious endeavor to create extraordinary games.
- Set up and maintain infrastructure for a growing distributed studio - build systems, source control, internal tools, data platforms
- Collaborate with the core development team, IT, and the rest of the engineering team to identify high impact improvements
- Provide appropriate configuration, tooling, and views for teammates to interact with systems you own
- Build & manage cloud service deployments
- Write clear, maintainable code that adheres to a well-documented coding standard
- Contribute to culture: demonstrate a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques and ideas, and reinforce a positive working environment
- Experience building and maintaining distributed services using cloud infrastructure
- Experience deploying and maintaining Jenkins, TeamCity or comparable task-driving solutions
- Proficiency with applicable programming languages (we mainly use C# & Python)
- Proficiency with containerization technology (we use Docker)
- Self-directed, taking initiative to drive progress
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and sustaining tools to support live service games
- Experience building & deploying tools needed by game studios
What is in it for you?
Create blockbuster games with ample resources and support: Bring incredible game ideas to players around the world with the support of one of the most successful studios in the world. We are backed by TiMi Studio Group, who has developed some of the most popular games worldwide.
Develop for global audiences and make an impression on the entire industry: Join Team Kaiju in making games as part of an ambitious, talented, and seasoned team.
Support passionate communities at a global scale: Join a team that cares about players and wants to reward their passion through openness, risk-taking, and novel game design. Help create the next great community of players that connect across borders, backgrounds, and cultures