Being a team member of Tencent Overseas Finance Team (Support Tencent Latin America) and station in São Paulo, Brazil. It is a comprehensive financial management team that serves the globalization strategy of Tencent. It aims to build a global financial infrastructure to help businesses successfully expand overseas and operate in compliance.
- Entity financial management: manage the financial compliance operations of overseas entities, and coordinate with business teams and group finance teams to establish local procurement, payment, fund management, financial compliance, post-investment financial management and other processes
- Business support: As a partner of business teams, you should fully understand the essence of the business, interact effectively with different teams, establish a good cooperative relationship, and provide comprehensive financial solutions and analysis to the business teams
- Financial planning: Responsible for the annual budget management of the supported overseas entities, and track budget implementation and rolling forecasts, and timely early warning; analyze and evaluate specific business operations, key projects and resource, and assist business teams for decisions
- Process optimization: Combining with the fast and complex business environment, continuously explore and promote the process optimization of overseas budget management, FP&A, entity financial management and other systems and processes, identify process improvement points and formulate corresponding measures
- Policy and compliance: Combining with the business characteristics of various overseas countries, promote the adaptation of the standards, rules and systems of the Group, and establish a good mechanism with finance teams at headquarter
- At least 5 years or more of financial experience in large multinational companies, with comprehensive financial expertise and business partner mentality. Experience in entity financial management is preferred; Less experience will be considered at Finance Manager
- Qualified accountant is an advantage, strong knowledge of IFRS a plus as well as experience in internet business
- Excellent communication skills in English, able to collaborate and communicate with different teams around the world
- Fluent in Mandarin is preferred but not required
- Sound business acumen and strong analytical capabilities
- With energy and passion to drive change and to make things happen
- Able to independent and proactively take ownership and act with integrity to deliver required result
- Proficiency in using Office, Oracle and other systems is a plus
Founded in November, 1998, Tencent is a leading provider of Internet value added services in China. Since its establishment, Tencent has maintained steady growth under its user-oriented operating strategies. On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Tencent is focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.