Lightspeed LA (Irvine) is Tencent’s first North American AAA game development studio, focused on developing our first AAA next-gen open world title.
We are looking for someone who shares our interest and passion for games and is looking to embrace a new challenge, taking a key role in an exciting growth period.
You have excellent communication skills and are confident at regularly interfacing with high-level stakeholders across levels and locales. You are knowledgeable about and confident at managing the talent sourcing, assessment and development process. You are highly curious about the underlying talent and technologies that are employed and in development researched to push the quality bar for next gen titles.
- Work with the local HR team and hiring managers to manage the recruitment process from source to hire of game development candidates across multiple departments and functions, providing outstanding partnership to internal stakeholders and best matching the needs of Lightspeed LA and the talent in the market.
- Partner with multiple hiring managers to identify, engage and evaluate sourcing channels and recruit specialist talents.
- Collaborate closely with our HR team and key stakeholders in designing, improving and developing HR and recruitment related processes for the studio.
- 2+ years of recruitment experience in the game industry.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing, coordinating, recruitment and HR process management for game development roles.
- Strong understanding of the game industry and talent landscape, keep up-to-date with industry trends.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, multicultural work environment. Great teamwork spirit, strong communication skills, and fast-learning ability.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in gathering and analyzing information, and ability to identify problems, pitch and implement solutions.