A High Performing HR Compliance and Global Mobility Specialist will contribute to our success by administering and developing our global mobility, immigration, and HR compliance programs. We are looking for a team member to work across the people organization, helping to drive global mobility and HR compliance projects, think innovatively, and drive processes that will ultimately improve the company and the employee experience.
The successful candidate will have the professional or academic background necessary for a deep understanding of employment and global mobility laws or have the ability and desire to engage with self-directed learning on these topics immediately. Given the growth in our employee base across European countries, this role will be primarily responsible for providing coordination and administration for global mobility and supporting HR compliance Initiatives.
We're looking for a decisive problem solver who will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a "get it done" attitude.
Key Responsibilities :
General responsibilities and duties HR compliance and Mobility Specialist include but may not be limited to:
Job description :
- Creates and maintains all Standard Operating Procedures,FAQ’s and processes for global mobility and immigration matters.
- Support the Immigration process end to end for new hires and international transfers.
- Oversees all domestic & global mobility needs and liaises with employees, managers, HR, and immigration/relocation vendors on all immigration and relocation matters.
- Maintain employee visa database. Handle visa renewals and extensions requests.
- Help to design, launch and maintain a framework of HR policies aiming for Tencent global standards and local law compliance in the European markets.
- Help to develop and embed people processes that are compliant, scalable, and enhance the employee experience.
- Navigate employees and leaders through changes to policies and procedures, creating documentation, employee communications, FAQs, and standard operating processes.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or other related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant and progressive Human Resources/Global mobility experience.
- Experience developing HR policies and processes.
- Experience in handling Netherlands work visa and immigration-related topics is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; it will be an added advantage if you know Mandarin or any other European language.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues and to maintain confidentiality.
- Enjoys working in a global, complex, and fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary, sense of accountability and sound professional judgment.