Senior Global Recruiter (Executive Research)
- Lead and execute the executive search process and build a network in the external talent market.
- Provide outstanding partnerships with hiring leaders, domain talent expertise, and a deep understanding of the vertical industry insights.
- Identify, engage, evaluate, and recruit executive-level candidates, providing in-depth research on the talent and market landscape.
- Source passive candidates through research and various sourcing channels, designing creative outreach strategies and delivering significant impact on talent attraction.
- Build strong relationships with leadership talent in the marketplace and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with at least five years of experience in Recruiting or Executive Recruiting with a focus on the tech industry or gaming industry.
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with Top-tier candidates in a global business environment.
- Experience in recruiting or a research capacity within executive search or in-house executive recruiting.
- Demonstrate mature attitude and outlook; understanding decision-making in different scenarios; possess high self-motivation.
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills.