About Tencent Games
Tencent Games was launched in 2003 and has since grown into a leading global platform for game development, publishing and operations. We are dedicated to providing high-quality interactive entertainment experiences to players and currently offer more than 140 games, including PUBG MOBILE, Call of Duty Mobile and League of Legends, to hundreds of millions of players across over 200 countries and regions.
We are committed to exploring the full potential of games, leveraging the rich IP resources within Tencent that span across literature, anime, film, and television. In addition, we actively collaborate with game developers and publishers to create high-quality interactive entertainment experiences.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Associate/Assistant Producer will play an important role as part of Tencent Games’ second-party production team. You will build great relationships with one of our studio partners and their development teams, and collaborate with them to deliver AAA titles across multiple-platforms. You will work with the Tencent Production Team to contribute to the overall strategy for your partner studio and help drive the strategy forward. You will help manage key areas of games through all development stages, from initial concept design right through to commercial release and post launch support/live-ops.
Together, we will help our studio partners make great games!
Within this role you will:
- Have responsibility over key areas of a game and contribute to the overall quality of the game
- Be accountable for delivering their work on-time and to quality.
- Drive quality in a collaborative and constructive way
- Work with the Tencent Production team to manage the schedules of the developer and your key areas of responsibility, ensuring that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with external developers and internal management
- Maintain close communication with team leads and provide team members with material and technical support as needed
- Liaise with our partner team in China HQ
- Be adaptable and open to change due to the evolving criteria
- Facilitate collaboration with external and internal teams
To be successful you will:
- Have 2+ years of working in the games industry with experience working on shipped console and/or PC titles
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability
- An understanding of F2P and GaaS business models
- A passion for games and an understanding of the creative process
- A positive can do attitude and a drive for quality
- An open and flexible mindset, with strong communication skills
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- A safe and supportive organizational climate to continue to grow and hone your craft
- Basic benefits including paid annual leaves and long-service holiday award, flexible work arrangements, competitive commercial insurance and pension plan
- Featured benefits such as annual trips, gym membership, working lunch, Family Day, and other cultural events and festival gifts
Tencent is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.