This role will work closely with the HR Programs Lead (L&D) to design, create, land and evaluate learning and development related initiatives for the North America Region.
- Work with Program Lead to collaborate with business leaders to define learning needs, objectives and training curriculum.
- Create visuals, communication materials, newsletter content and other promotional materials to market available training programs and courses
- Create and edit learning toolkits, user guides, facilitator manuals, SOPs and etc
- Actively search, creatively design and implement effective learning methods to enhance learning retention and efficiency
- Research, design and create training content, online learning modules, videos, and other course materials, by applying best practices in adult learning theory and instructional design.
- Analyze learning data and evaluate training programs to continuously improve training based on participant feedback and latest trends in learning and development.
- Co-lead and continue to optimize existing programs include but not limited to New Hire Onboarding, Peer Mentoring, Internship & Mentorship Program and etc to improve employee experience and user satisfaction
- Manage Learning Management System (LMS). This includes maintaining learning data, creating learning records & materials, troubleshooting system access and functionality issues, and regular data reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Organizational Development, Psychology, or related area or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years training experience inclusive of curriculum development and facilitation
- Proven experience in designing and implementing learning strategies and programs for people at all levels
- Strong data mindset and be able to find optimization opportunities through data
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively with a variety of people and levels
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to juggle many different tasks and maintain training schedules, while working within tight deadlines
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, experience with e-learning publishing tools is a plus.
- Detail minded with "can-do" attitude
Founded in November, 1998, Tencent is a leading provider of Internet value added services in China. Since its establishment, Tencent has maintained steady growth under its user-oriented operating strategies. On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Tencent is focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
About Tencent America
Tencent America is the US branch of Tencent, a leading provider of Internet services in China. Among the key areas are investments, gaming, artificial intelligence, cloud services, entertainment, and internet services. Some of our partner companies and brands are WeChat, QQ, Tencent Cloud, Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games. Our US headquarters is in Palo Alto and we have other offices in New York, Los Angeles and Seattle. Our growth strategy is focused on attracting the best people and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As a Chinese company which is pursuing new markets and growing rapidly in the US, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and open mindset. If you are eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion users, and an international perspective. If you, like us, are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent America. Come join us and explore the power of human connection!