Based in Istanbul, the candidate has to plan the best strategy for the localization department to ensure prioritization of efforts and focus of resources to deliver against overall business objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The main job scope includes production of in-game text, game client, voice-over & dubbing, publishing, articles, subtitles, video Original Sound Tracks, text on images, player support documents, dynamic content & website.
- Create and implement the localization structure, set Key Performance Indicators and provide the necessary tools to optimize language quality and coverage for maximum business impact.
- Identify process aimed at constantly improving processes and efficiency.
- Work with different teams to identify opportunities and provide Local support where needed.
- Manage the QC team and implement the required processes to ensure delivery of the highest quality possible.
- Liaise with government entities and facilitating the seamless induction of new Intellectual properties into regional markets.
- More than 5 years experience in Turkish language localization roles and broader aspects of cultural localization, publishing and marketing in Turkey
- Fluency in English and Turkish, Chinese is a big bonus.
- Based in Istanbul