Award-winning TiMi Studio Group seeks a Senior VFX Artist who is ready to help design a new AAA multi-platform game for gaming communities around the world.
We are a new team within TiMi who is ambitiously looking to make massive, open world games for gamers to play for years to come. We are passionate about creating new, compelling worlds to play in and explore. Are you someone who is engaged with building new worlds, understands what captivates players, and cares deeply about gaming as a medium? Are you ready to channel your passion and energy into creating expansive open world games for global audiences? Then, come join us in our ambitious endeavor.
- Share a passion to innovate, especially in the design and development of open world games
- Create in-game environments, gameplay, cinematics, and scripted events effects using particle systems and produced textures
- Manage In-Game Particle Effects for games, include weapon and vehicle FX, environmental, and destruction
- Work under the creative guidance of the Art Director
- Possess an excellent understanding of color, volume and composition
- Be able to understand and follow technical restrictions and be able to adhere to tracking tools and the pipeline structure
- Integrate created VFX into the engine
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and solve cross-discipline problems
- At least eight years of professional AAA game development experience
- At least two AAA titles shipped, one during the current generation of video games (PS4/XBOX ONE)
- Strong visual awareness and artistic ability
- Knowledge of 2D art tools (Photoshop), compositing software (After Effects or Nuke), 3D software (Maya or 3DS Max), and game editors (Unreal)
- Good communication and organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team as well as alone
- Skill in matchmoving, modelling, texturing, lighting, prep, roto and basic comp
- Take critical feedback and use your artistic eye to make improvements
- Knowledge of VFX compositing software such as Nuke, Fusion and After Effects
- An eye for details, good sense of timing, and thorough understanding of techniques and technologies relating to physical simulation in computer graphics
- Knowledge of procedural generation software (e.g. Houdini) & shader writing and optimization is a plus
What is in it for you?
Create AAA multi-platform games with ample resources and support: Bring incredible game ideas to players around the world with the support of one of the most successful studios in the world. TiMi has developed some of the most popular games worldwide and is looking for talented individuals to join it in making another major hit.
Develop for global audiences and make an impression on the entire industry: Join TiMi in making games as part of an ambitious, talented, and seasoned team.
Create new worlds for players to explore, experience and enjoy: Join a team who cares about innovation and wants to delight players with new creative game design for open world experiences. Help create the next great game world for players to immerse in for decades to come.