Tencent Amsterdam is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate (Contract) to join the team and achieve the goal of hiring the best talents efficiently together! This role will work closely with the Recruiters and Hiring Teams to push on the recruiting process efficiently, ensuring the candidates have a delightful interview experience, and often be the face of Tencent Amsterdam. Also, this person will be working on some exciting and challenging projects that will help enhance our overseas candidate interview experiences. If you are looking forward to developing your career in Talent Acquisition and Recruiting in a fast-paced and globalize recruiting team, this role will be a great opportunity for you to shine!
What you will be doing:
- Build strong relationships with Recruiters and Hiring Teams to coordinate interviews or recruiting-related tasks. This might include but is not limited to: scheduling phone, onsite, video interviews, reserving conference rooms, and preparing recruiting-related meetings in advance.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via email in a timely matter.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) – Greenhouse by implementing and optimizing the interviewing process such as tracking candidate records and interview feedbacks, generating reports…etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve our candidate experiences to provide a reputable high-touch candidate experience for our overseas candidates.
- Track and analyze data to see if there are improvements in the scheduling efficiency.
- Support and operate various recruiting-related projects/programs (i.e., employee referral bonus program) to ensure our overseas recruitment could run smoothly.
We’d like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree or above (HR or related major is highly preferred), with strong interests in a career in Human Resource, Talent Acquisition, and Recruiting
- 1-2 years of working experience. Past recruiting coordination experiences is a plus
- Customer-oriented and able to always think about the candidates first
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy
- Strong sense of ownership and able to proactively seek improvements/solutions to boost our candidates' experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, consistently changing environment
- Excellent skills in time management and prioritizing tasks
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin