- Strategy - Driving the overall vision and brand localization strategy by collaborating with the cross functional teams and agencies to create user growth and engagement plans with ambitious KPI goals related to player acquisition and installs, player retention and the overall player lifetime value. Collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve all of this is essential.
- Storytelling - Developing the brand identity, necessary messaging playbooks that include the brand positioning and pillars and the localization strategy on how to implement global assets and resources to fit with the region’s culture and tone. Responsible for managing the overall brand/marketing budget and making sure that the strategy delivers a positive return on investment.
- Team Work - Collaborating with cross functional teams in marketing, operations, analytic, research and development to define and monitor the player journey by assessing the best possible platforms to introduce our products, identifying where the conversations are happening and how we can leverage the feedback to drive product improvements and adjust the marketing plan. Ultimately creating clear briefs for internal departments and agencies.
- Analytics - Being data driven by utilizing first and third-party analytics to track marketing results to optimize and improve our efforts for our players. This will also provide our global stakeholders local market insight that will help us in delivering a region-specific tailored experience for our players.
- Communication - Driving weekly updates and meetups between the brand team and other key partners to achieve strategic objectives, analyze performance and future content planning. Managing and mentoring direct reports and working on their goals, personal development plans and overall team health.
- 10 years minimum experience in driving product and brand innovation across digital content and user experiences with a keen eye for the authentic vs the contrived.
- Deep understanding of gaming and pop culture trends in the MENA region, communities where to find them and how to treat them, the media landscapes online and offline.
- Evidence and clarity of thought across product storytelling in numerous industries, platforms, mediums and content formats with full comprehension of the production standards required to achieve the same.
- Arabic and English fluent speaker