As part of a critical MENA leadership team for minimum 5 years with 10 to 15 years collective experience in working in Saudi Arabia, you must show a broad appreciation of all aspects of publishing and business development to achieve Tencent goals alongside key stakeholders in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. Set clear goals and objectives with MENA leadership in a phased plan with clear milestones.
2. Advise on recruitment and talent acquisition in Saudi Arabia.
3. Support in establishing local offices and department structures.
4. Manage budgets and forecasts.
1. Candidates must show clear commercial results over a period of 10 years and 5 years minimum experience working with Saudi's leading companies in public and private sector.
2. Be fluent not only in Arabic and English Language but have a vast appreciation of the local customs and cultural preferences of consumers, alongside the ambitions and vision of Saudi's religious, political and economic leadership.
3. Display a strong network of valuable professional contacts that can aid you efficiently and legitimately to the goals you set with Tencent leadership for ongoing ventures and new business opportunities in Saudi Arabia.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.