In the era of technology disruptions sheerly changing how the world works, digitalization transforms the way of working, how we social with others and on many other facets, casting a meaningful impact positively to all.
Tencent as an internet company, we use technology enriches the lives of internet users, and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises, at Tencent, we adhere to the mission we believe, embed it into our day to day work - “Value for Users, Tech for Good”.
At Tencent, we continue to significantly grow our business, eyes on the global expansion of our footprint, along with the belief of Employees are Tencent’s most valuable assets in mind, we are committed to build your skills, grow your career, to have you enjoy the sterling employee experience, provide opportunities to build your own legend in the digital world and society.
We are looking for a Strategic Sourcing Hub Leader to lead our strategic sourcing function regionally/globally.
The Strategic Sourcing Hub Leader is a people manager responsible for leading a team of Strategic Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialists focused on providing deep domain expertise in recruiting for strategic skills and creating synergy, capturing best practices, and delivering results for specific hiring needs.
This leader is expected to drive her/his teams to be a recognized thought leader in sourcing, frequently sought out by TA leaders to provide effective strategies to build and maintain pipelines of ready now leads/candidates in the given domain area for open requisitions. She/he is also responsible to engage with leaders to drive the consumption of the candidate pipeline.
What you will do in day to day life -
- End to end ownership for strategic sourcing strategy of planned hiring across the international locations.
- Build and manage relationships with internal clients to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape to develop deep TA expertise and leverage marketplace data to influence talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop and execute strategies for sourcing projects.
- Accountable for building and maintaining a high performing team focused on deliverables, utilize data to best optimise the resource allocation.
- Providing leadership, appreciation, coaching and evaluation to strategic sourcing teams.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition teams to deliver a collaborative strategic sourcing strategy.
- Effectively communicate domain expertise through data, insights and competitive landscape.
- Promote diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce by construct the best talent pipelines from varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Directly manage resources, budget and execution for the strategic sourcing hub.
- Accountability for designing and/or monitoring, monthly and quarterly goals and KPIs.
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing team, recognising strengths and weaknesses, and developing our future leaders.
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical, diversity and professional associations.
What you will bring into the team -
- At least 10 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition/Sourcing domain, with 3 years+ experience as a people leader.
- Good business acumen with exceptional partner skills to pose as a true business partner, skilled in coaching and influencing stakeholder effectively in a consultative manner.
- Dare to take calculated risks to poach unprecedented challenges.
- Firm believer in “every challenge has a solution”, always keen to try new ways of working.
- Experienced in using data to influence and identify opportunities behind the metrics.
- A nimble, resilient, persistent, adaptive and agile who she/he is efficient to build trusted relationships with stakeholders.
What we offer :
Employees are the most valuable assets at Tencent, we customize and cater the best-in-class experience from the moment you apply, throughout your entire employee journey.
- A fun and exciting career opportunity.
- A strong and solid company committed to the grow of its employees.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.