- Support video game development teams with dynamic technical demands and multiple locations.
- Manage, secure, deploy and support server technologies. Maintaining high uptimes and keep up to best practice.
- Participate in the design and implementation of technologies required by the studios.
- Collaborate directly with respective IT Admins in other studios.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders and operational equivalents for studios.
- Willing to cross train, share knowledge and document.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience managing on premise and cloud technologies and in a multi-site or large production environment.
- 5 years of experience managing Linux servers.
- Experience in managing endpoints and imaging like PXE or equivalent imaging tech
- Experience with Configuration Management (such as Ansible, Terraform, and similar tools)
- Solid foundation in Microsoft O365 apps, Google Workspace apps a big plus.
- Solid foundation around server technologies from the hardware, software, and application level.
- Solid foundation in major corporate Linux Distros (Centos, Redhat, Ubuntu)
- Solid foundation in Networking concepts
- Solid foundation in Cloud environments
Communication and Personal Skills
- Fluent in English and French highly preferred.
- Excellent customer service inside and outside the team.
- Big on collaboration with fellow IT admins and with the studio.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to bring projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Mindful approach to working with production environment.
- Willingness to adapt to fast paced environment and pick up new skills related to evolving technologies.
- Availability to work outside of regular business hours.
- Working knowledge of Perforce or version control systems.
- Working knowledge of a scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Private and Public cloud technologies. AWS is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of VMware Virtualization.
- Working knowledge of monitoring systems like Zabbix, Datadog, SolarWinds etc.
- Working knowledge of Video Conference software, Google Video, Zoom etc.
- Working knowledge of remote work technologies (RDP, Parsec, VPN, TeamViewer, etc.)
- Any working knowledge or exposure to video game development related applications is a big plus.