- Spearhead the development of game engine related algorithms/Framework/Toolset/Pipeline.
- Build roadmap, planning, assigning and directing work, Appraising performance.
- Work closely with overseas tech team and the creative team. Able to lead the team fulfill project requirements while pushing new boundaries.
- Five or more years in game engines development, with experience as senior or core programmer in published AAA games.
- Have previous team management experience, with a holistic grasp on game development and a constant learner.
- Solid foundation in algorithms and mathematics, systematic knowledge of software development areas (computer systems, OS, data structures, etc.).
- Expertise in at least one of the technical areas: rendering, animation, physical simulation, Game AI, etc. With a broad sight of the whole technical stack；
- Excellent ability to learn and apply technical research, good problem analysis and solving skills
- Ability to lead by doing, strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork spirit and knows how to follow-up on needs, good communication skills, result oriented.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese highly preferred.
- Passionate about games, pay attention to user experience (including internal user experience of designer/operation/artists).