- Responsible for the design and development of game AI system frameworks, AI algorithms and related tools.
- Work with game designers and scene artists to build open world transportation systems that give the metropolis a realistic and dense traffic behavior.
- Work with animators and game designers to give characters natural, diverse behaviors.
- Help gameplay programmers, artists, and designers to use engine features effectively and efficiently.
- Stay abreast of technology developments in the industry and pre-research cutting-edge solutions to apply into the projects and generate real value
- At least three years of C/C++ and game engine development experience, with a more comprehensive grasp of game development related technologies and maintaining learning momentum.
- Solid foundation in algorithms and mathematics, systematic knowledge of software development areas (computer systems, OS, data structures, etc.).
- Proficiency in game AI techniques such as state machines/behavior trees/GOAP/hierarchical task networks/route finding/obstacle avoidance.
- Familiarity with the UE4 engine AI system and its implementation principles, and familiarity with machine learning techniques and related practices is preferred.
- Excellent ability to learn and apply technical research, good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, high level of teamwork spirit and knows how to follow up on needs, good communication skills, and result oriented.
- Passionate about games, pay attention to user experience (including internal user experience of designers/operation/artists).