- Responsible for the design and implementation of animation technical solutions such as character animation.
- Work closely with technical artists/animators to produce high quality animation with a balanced gameplay experience, analyzing and resolving performance issues.
- Help gameplay programmers, artists, and designers to use engine features effectively;
- Keep abreast of the industry's technological developments and research cutting-edge solutions to apply them into the projects and generate real value.
- Three or more years of C/C++ and game engine development experience, with a comprehensive grasp of game development related technologies and maintain learning momentum
- Solid foundation in algorithms and mathematics, systematic knowledge of software development areas (computer systems, OS, data structures, etc.).
- Deep understanding of common animation techniques, familiarity with the UE4 animation system and its implementation principles is preferred.
- Excellent ability to learn and apply technical research, good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, high level of teamwork spirit and knows how to follow up on needs, good communication skills, and result oriented.
- Passionate about games, pay attention to user experience (including internal user experience of designers/operation/artists).