Award-winning TiMi Studio Group seeks a Studio Operations Intern who can support the daily operations of TiMi’s newly announced AAA game development studio based out of Seattle.
Use your project management skills to solve operational challenges to support and empower the game development team to make blockbuster games for global audiences. You are a great communicator who understands what is being asked for and is hungry to deliver it with excellence. This role is quite flexible, but we are looking for a candidate who is excited to work with us for 6-12 months, with the possibility to join the team full-time based on performance review.
- To be the point of contact for the studio's daily operations, driving all administrative efforts such as outsourcing procurement, IT purchase, budget, contract management, vendor management etc.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires through partnering with HR & IT to ensure a smooth experience
- Acting as a bridge between headquarters and the US team, connecting local team with corporate resources while limiting friction
- Tracking and forecasting budget spending and generating monthly expense report
- Coordinate with IT and office manager to support facility management
- Organize department activities to foster team building and corporate culture
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Auditing existing operations processes and optimize for efficiency
- Bachelor degree and above, business/finance/economics major is a plus
- Proven project management, administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Great ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual business communication skills in English and Chinese due to the need to communicate with Chinese speaking colleagues and vendors in China
- Detail-oriented, well organized, with a good sense of logic
- A strong sense of ownership and team spirit
- Proficiency in MS office, Good resource coordination skills, able to independently organized team activities with innovation
- Enthusiastic about video game, especially console/PC games