We are looking for an energetic, organized, and experienced eSports expert that lives with gaming. Expected to work with existing internal teams and external partners to coordinate esports tournaments and live events with a highly competitive environment and player experience level in Turkey
- Local Esports program management including coordination with key stakeholders, cross functional teams, vendors and partners
- Support the country management and execution of live and online events and competitions for Turkey.
- Support all pre and post event execution activities, planning, research, materials creation, player communication, and event recaps.
- Support development of local competition structure for 3rd parties, and streamers
- Perform research and analysis related to competitive gaming, formats, leagues, platforms, and titles, applying key learnings to local competition operations functions.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Lead the relationship with our agencies to drive the acquisition of new partners.Identify and evaluate appropriate partnering and sponsorship opportunities, make recommendations (including strategic rationale, valuation, and risks) in coordination with local and international esports, publishing, creative and community teams.
- 3+ years of experience in the Sport, Esports, Gaming or Entertainment industry
- Experienced in entering negotiations fully informed about internal considerations, knowing how to navigate the situation to best settle differences and, ideally, win concessions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Availability to occasionally work nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel domestically to support live cafe events.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong Influencer relations experience