What you will be doing:
- According to the preferences of Russian users, design targeted operation activities, follow up the performance of the events, and continuously optimize the form of activities to ensure that resources are used reasonably and achieve operational KPI;
- Responsible for the communication and cooperation with R&D and middle platform department, planning the localized game content, including but not limited to skins, peripheral resources, and packaging events.
- Establish a daily data monitoring mechanism for key indicators, regularly output conclusions and reports, quickly make data analysis and output countermeasures for game data trends, data fluctuations, etc.
What we expect from you:
- Love the game industry, like MOBA, and have a deep understanding of the Russian game market and local culture
- Possess good writing and communication skills in English or Russian, English is preferred as a working language
- Have experience in Russian local game operation, be sensitive to data, and have strong analysis and summary capabilities
- Able to advance the project in a multi-team environment, with excellent self-driving sense, teamwork ability, and cross-departmental cooperation ability
- Love games have in-depth experience and understanding of competitive games and are interested in long-term development
- Possess strong anti-stress ability, strong multi-threaded task management ability, a proactive, strong sense of responsibility, pragmatic, rigorous, meticulous, good sense of teamwork, good at communication and expression;