1. Utilize networking and prospecting skills to generate leads and identify strategic solution based sales opportunities.
2. Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders.
3. Provide leadership and guidance to other team members on enterprise accounts and participate in providing input on sales and marketing collateral.
4. Partner with the Business Contracts Manager on contract negotiations.
5. Achieve/exceed sales goals, sustain revenue growth and provide recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential.
6. Preparation and execution of strategic account plans, status reports, sales and revenue forecasting and quota attainment.
7. Become proficient in Tencent’s cloud offerings, working to understand customers need and providing service solutions.
8. Develop strategic plans based on industry trending(FSI/Manufacturing&Energy/Pan-Internet/ISV) and customer analysis.
9. Work closely with the Solutions Engineer team in delivering and ensuring customers are gaining high value from their investments.
10. Manage sales life-cycle for all accounts.
· 5+ years’ experience selling cloud services, working with large high-profile accounts (This is a core requirement).
· Exhibits “hunter” mentality and possesses outstanding ability to close sales.
· Proven record and strong capability to generate leads, pursue opportunities and sell.
· Experience selling at C-level.
· Outstanding presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with customer and staff at all levels.
· Possesses strong sensibility for technology.
· Ability to solve customer-related problems in a positive manner.
· Strong in consultative and insight-based selling
· Experience articulating complex solutions to decision makers and executives.
· Proven ability to grow revenue and manage accounts
· Knowledge of Cloud, CDN , SaaS industry and internet space
· Experience analyzing data, trends and the market to develop key selling points