Tencent is a world-leading internet and technology company that develops innovative products and services to improve the quality of life of people around the world. Founded in 1998 with its headquarters in Shenzhen China, our guiding principle is to use technology for good.
We are not only a major video game publisher in the world, we also produce other high-quality digital content, enriching interactive entertainment experiences for people around the globe. We offer a range of services such as cloud computing, advertising, FinTech, and other enterprise services to support our clients' digital transformation and business growth.
Cloud & Smart Industries Group (CSIG) is responsible for promoting the company's cloud and industry Internet strategy. CSIG explores the interactions between users and industries to create innovative solutions for smart industries via technological advancements such as cloud, AI, and network security. While driving the digitalization of retail, medical, education, transportation and other industries, CSIG helps companies serve users in smarter ways, building a new ecosystem of intelligent industries that connect users and businesses.
We are now looking for a Sales Manager to join our fast growing Tencent Cloud business in Indonesia. He/she will grow and accelerate our Go-To-Market strategy within their specific market and partners while developing field relationships with our key partners to ultimately generate new services opportunities and help accelerate or grow existing opportunities. You are also dedicated to supporting our global customers with top-notch cloud products and industry solutions with the focus on security, compliance, and customer service.
What you will do in your day-to-day life
- Utilize networking and prospecting skills to generate leads and identify strategic solution based sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other team members on enterprise accounts and participate in providing input on sales and marketing collateral.
- Partner with the Business Contracts Manager on contract negotiations.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals, sustain revenue growth and provide recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential.
- Preparation and execution of strategic account plans, status reports, sales and revenue forecasting and quota attainment.
- Become proficient in Tencent’s cloud offerings, working to understand customers need and providing service solutions.
- Develop strategic plans based on industry trending(FSI/Manufacturing&Energy/Pan-Internet/ISV) and customer analysis.
- Work closely with the Solutions Engineer team in delivering and ensuring customers are gaining high value from their investments.
- Manage sales life-cycle for all accounts.
What you will bring into the team
- 5+ years’ experience selling cloud services, working with large high-profile accounts (This is a core requirement).
- Bilingual in Bahasa Indonesian and English, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- Exhibits “hunter” mentality and possesses outstanding ability to close sales.
- Proven record and strong capability to generate leads, pursue opportunities and sell.
- Experience selling at C-level.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with customer and staff at all levels.
- Possesses strong sensibility for technology.
- Ability to solve customer-related problems in a positive manner.
- Strong in consultative and insight-based selling
- Experience articulating complex solutions to decision makers and executives.
- Proven ability to grow revenue and manage accounts
- Knowledge of Cloud, CDN , SaaS industry and internet space
- Experience analyzing data, trends and the market to develop key selling points
What we offer
Employees are the most valuable assets at Tencent, we customize and cater the best-in-class experience from the moment you apply, throughout your entire employee journey. We can offer,
- A fun and exciting career opportunity
- A strong and solid company committed to the grow of its employees
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.