Tencent Cloud is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our team in North America. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an innovative and fast -moving culture as it scales.
- Partner with the leadership team and develop a solid understanding of the business environment and organization productivity according to business strategy
- Build strong people vision for the team and provide advice to leaders about the whole cycle of talent development and management
- Proactively assess team, manager, organization development needs with data mindset and provide deep insights to leaders for better decision
- Partner with headquarter HR to manage and facilitate the overall performance review cycle, sales incentive guideline, promotion and continuously optimizing the process and guidelines to meet up global business development needs
- Partner with COE team to help build experience and practice for overseas business support, like compensation and benefit, employment practice, learning needs etc..
- Work closely with team leader, legal and platform HR team to support employee relations issues as needed
- 8+ years HR experience in a high growth environment (preferably in a technology or high-tech organization)
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- At least 3 years as HR Business Partner, HR manager or equivalent.
- Knowledge of employment practices and industry trends across the US. Experience in supporting Europe business team is a plus
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
Founded in November, 1998, Tencent is a leading provider of Internet value added services in China. Since its establishment, Tencent has maintained steady growth under its user-oriented operating strategies. On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Tencent is focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
About Tencent America
Tencent America is the US branch of Tencent, a leading provider of Internet services in China. Among the key areas are investments, gaming, artificial intelligence, cloud services, entertainment, and internet services. Some of our partner companies and brands are WeChat, QQ, Tencent Cloud, Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games. Our US headquarters is in Palo Alto and we have other offices in New York, Los Angeles and Seattle. Our growth strategy is focused on attracting the best people and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As a Chinese company which is pursuing new markets and growing rapidly in the US, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and open mindset. If you are eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion users, and an international perspective. If you, like us, are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent America. Come join us and explore the power of human connection!