We are looking for a Human Resource Intern with focus on Talent Acquisition and Recruiting to join our team and achieve the goal of hiring the best talents efficiently together with us. This role will work closely with Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinator to push forward the recruiting process efficiently, externally to help ensure the candidates have a delightful application experience for every candidate. Also, this role will participate in some exciting HR/Recruiting related programs, projects, events and activities from Global Recruiting Operation Team! If you would like to develop your career in human resource, especially Talent Acquisition and Recruiting in the future, this internship will be great opportunity for you to soar on!
What you will be doing:
- Learn and responsible for managing the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by uploading offline candidates into the system, updating candidate records and interview information, and support in the report generation, etc
- Work closely with Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinator to lead the recruiting processes support include but not limit to, scheduling phone, onsite, Webex/Zoom interviews, and reserve conference rooms for interviews and prepare recruiting related meetings in advance.
- Arrange travels for the remote candidates to visit for onsite interviews or meetings, greet candidates, provide tours, and take care of their reimbursement, if needed.
- Work independently to benchmark the recruiting practices of both top IT/internet companies, and hot small start-ups to identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and recruiting efficiency for the Recruiting Practice of Tencent in the US.
- Based on the knowledge of US Federal and State employment laws and regulations, responsible for improving the recruiting legal compliance practices.
- Research and attend various tech events and career fairs in the Silicon Valley, and provide recommendation and proposals for participation from talent acquisition perspective
- Design and implement Recruiting Events and Activities as needed and independently.
**The candidate is responsible for these functions and is free from immediate direction or supervision, and expected to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment regarding above job duties and tasks**
We’d like you to have:
Bachelor's degree or above (HR or related major is highly preferred), with strong interests in developing the career in human resource/talent acquisition/recruiting.
Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite, including, Word, Excel, Visio, etc
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Attention to detail
Proactive and Take Ownership
Excellent skills in time management and prioritizing tasks.
Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
Strong customer-focus attitude, and eager to deliver a satisfied customer service
Bilingual in English and Mandarin