Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the game events development lifecycle, focusing on solution design, coding, deployment and debugging.
- To work closely with product owners, key users, artists, and the quality assurance team to ensure deliverables are as per expectation.
- Design and implement game event related management system and tool-chain software.
- Troubleshoot applications, conduct performance testing, and optimize services to enhance user experience and minimize resource consumption.
- Build backend systems and take charge of documenting requirements and specifications.
- Maintain legacy backend service systems and solve the problems effectively.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years experience in backend software development.
- 1+ years experience in Internet or game industry.
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures etc.
- Solid understanding of API gateways & API Design.
- Experience to build a service which can handle 10 million requests per second.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking.
- Ability to work under great pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin to work with developers in China office.
- Domain knowledge of the game industry from game development to actual game operation.
- Experience in designing game backends or building games in UNITY or Unreal.
- Familiar with cloud technologies like Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Familiar with the auto scale technology using containerization framework (Docker, Kubernetes)