Tencent Games - Intern
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research & analyze local market trends and help identify new partnership opportunities of key
partners in the U.S. in various areas related to mobile gaming.
- Develop main competitor & analysis reports to better support management decision-making.
- Support day to day operations for planning and execution processes across China HQ and US
- Create and streamline operational processes for internal stakeholders.
- Candidates should be working towards a bachelor's or graduate degree from a school in North
America. This is a full-time remote internship with a minimum required length of 3 months.
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English is required as this job requires communicating with
Mandarin speaking colleagues in China HQ.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, independent, organized, and proactive; highly responsive,
flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple business units and project teams.
- Passionate about gaming and tech in general.