Primary Duties and Responsibilities/ What you’ll get to do:
- Conduct research on the video game market and users of United States. Possible tasks including but not limited to examining target audience, identifying cultural trends, uncovering consumer needs, analyzing competitive products, mapping out distribution strategies, and organizing playtests. Formulate research plans independently, collaborate with vendors efficiently, and produce professional reports at the end.
- Constantly explore and tap into new connections & resources that are valuable to our research. Keep generating insights into the local video game market and consumers, subsequently translating insights into actionable recommendations for product development, distribution, and improvement.
Basic and Preferred Qualifications/ What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in market research; Conversant with various methods including but not limited to qualitative & quantitative research, as well as third-party market database; Capable of conducting research independently.
- Expertise in hosting focus group discussions & data analysis. Capable of smoothly communicating with the local people.
- Work experience at a video game company or a market research firm is a bonus point.
- Proficiency in English. Fluency in Chinese is preferred.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in psychology, sociology, marketing, economics, international business, or related field.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Software skills, and familiar with data analytics tools such SPSS, SAS, and Tableau.
- Strong communication skills. Motivated, team-minded, self-disciplined, and capable of taking on challenges.