About the job:
The Strategy and Business Operations Manager is responsible for helping to drive business initiatives that are critical to the ongoing growth of Tencent Cloud. They will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our customers, products and internal processes. They will help ensure smooth execution of sales recommendations. The Senior Business Operations Manager will play a significant role in driving operational and organizational improvements across Tencent Cloud.
- Design and implement strategic roadmaps, and improve the effectiveness of business operations
- Be a contributing part of team projects to ensure regional and business alignment on key strategic initiatives.
- Involved in key initiatives that require intense communication and coordination across border
- Own and drive deployment of selected Cloud programs or initiatives as identified by management
- Develop a deep understanding of customer's needs, attitudes, and usage of specific cloud services
- Monitor competitive activities and identify opportunities for growth
- Review, audit and summarize operational data and provide summaries with recommendations to management
- Recommend cost-savings initiatives and support implementation
- Work with project teams, managing your own workstream
- Top MBA graduate
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- 3+ years’ experience working in leading management consulting firms
- 5+ years' experience in business strategy/sales operations area
- Superior analytical skills and acute business sense
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to solve highly analytical problems and synthesize ideas
- Self-motivated and directed, and require minimal supervision
- Project management and organizational skills
- High level of integrity, dedication and motivation, and great passion for the Internet industry
- Cloud related experience is a plus
Tencent is a publicly traded company focused on bringing high-quality and engaging internet services and entertainment to its users. In China, Tencent is the largest publisher of online games and we work together with world-renown developers such as Activision, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, King, and Riot Games.
We are growing our U.S. offices in Los Angeles and Silicon Valley area and looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading internet company, Tencent America offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Passion, Collaboration, and Innovation. We seek individuals who prosper and thrive in this type of environment, and also know how to have fun. We offer competitive compensation, fully paid health benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.