Responsible for managing anti-money laundering duties and compliance work for EU overseas unit. These duties include:
- Overseeing risk assessment, control, and coordination for AML compliance framework including customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence; screening against sanctions lists; conducting on-going transaction monitoring; reporting suspicious transactions.
- Drafting and implementing applicable Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) policies, procedures and plans.
- Conducting and reviewing financial crime enterprise wide risk assessment in accordance to group best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring good communication with local regulatory authorities.
- Monitoring any updates and interpreting relevant AML laws, rules and regulations.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by leaders
1.Minimum 3 years of AML & compliance experience with EU regulated financial services, fintech or payment industry. Familiar with global AML laws, regulations and requirements, familiarity with DNB AML regulation is a plus
2.Experienced in transaction monitoring, sanctions screening processes, as well as suspicious transaction reporting and policy reviews.
3.Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills to manage risks of new business modes.
4.Fluency in English and Dutch, Chinese Putonghua language skill is a plus.
5.Good understanding in laws, regulations and rules of payment and Internet pan-entertainment industries and prior regulatory knowledge such as Payment Services Regulations (PSD 2).
6. Professional qualification such as Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) is preferred.